Monday, March 12, 2012

Back to part time work today but still so much to work out. The real work seems less to deal with the loss of the house and more to put my life back together. I am putting the week back together for now. Working with the insurance company to have the car fixed, it is scratched and dented in the back and some glass damage. More to coordinate. It would be nice to have more hours in the day. I know we all think, time just flies now. I am still working with the housing company. Hoping to move on Friday. Giz is doing ok at the hotel and we made it as much of home as possible but he is not too excited about it. We do play fetch in the halls, that's fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed to hear you're back at work! I hope it provides some normalcy. It's great to read about your journey so far. Keep up the posting!

    ReplyDelete