Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hello Friends, I fixed the issue with (Comment) so if you would like to leave one, you may choose the annonymous option.
I met with the adjuster and the house has many stress fractures which means that the house twisted on the foundation and frame. He indicated that the house must be rebuilt. The downside is that there is a long process before this could even begin (several months.) I may not choose this option, not sure I can take more of this. I suspect this is where the legal advice comes in. It is very draining and overwhelming to not have a home to go to at night. It is a blessing to have everyone's support and insurance. It could be worse :(
I am being bounced around to another hotel in the university area tomorrow. I will settle into some place by the end of the week or maybe next week and I will update the site as I move around.

No comments:

Post a Comment