Monday, March 19, 2012

Another weekend of running to get stable. I got the aparment on Friday and began to move things in. I can't say where the time went as the weekend is gone and there are boxes everywhere and I feel overwhelmed. It finally sunk in when I woke up here with all the boxes and complete disarray. Things are in no real order. Gizmo and I had our routine worked out perfectly. Now he just looks at me as I leave. He used to sit by the window as I drove away and now he can't see much of anything during the day. He does enjoy running down the halls and stairs though. I know it will get better but the process of getting there has its challenges. Change is good, change is good, change is good...... The lack of time and energy to get things done can be depressing. I heard Sean Paul was in Charlotte over the weekend, :(...missed it.
The real work with the insurance begins as I begin to submit all of the receipts, invoices for work, and make the list of losses up for them and begin to get quotes for the rebuild.

2 comments:

  1. That's a lot of work! Are you in zipcode 28202? That's where I live! In Gateway Plaza condos off of Trade St., there's a dog park near the 277 loop N. Trade Street exit- we should meet up for a walk sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny, Im on the other side near McDowell in 28202. that would be great to meet up since it is getting warmer. 704-287-3270.

      Delete